The Chakra is an energy center formed due to an elaborate network of channels called nadis (in Sanskrit) that carry the vital energy of the body known as prana.
The fifth Chakra out of seven is called “Throat Chakra.” It is located near to throat and represented by the blue-colored lotus. In the Yogic texts, it is considered as “Filter” or “Purification center.”
The Sanskrit word of Throat Chakra is “Vishuddha”, which literally means “Essentially Pure.” Hence, the Throat Chakra is a place of honesty and sweet emotions.
The Throat Chakra is associated with communication skills, high discrimination, creativity, and self-expression.
Also, by attaining the powers of Vishuddha, one may become occult competent that others consider him as a superhuman. However, it requires intense practice and discipline to reach that state.
The Balanced Throat Chakra can bring,
- Purity in mind and emotion
- Better communication skills
- Overall well-being
- Better relationship
- Freedom from suffering
While the Unbalanced or Blocked Throat Chakra may lead to,
- Uncontrolled mind
- Immoral behaviors
- Mental stress
- Evil thoughts
The Blockage or imbalance in the Throat Chakra is mainly caused by guilt and deception.
But, it can be balanced by asanas such as Shoulder Stand Pose, kundalini yoga, and pranayama (control breathing).
However, one of the easiest and effective way to heal and balance your Throat Chakra is by using affirmations. I personally use chakra affirmations whenever I find my life out of balance, and it works significantly well for me.
You can repeat the Throat Chakra Affirmations aloud or recite them while meditating in insolation.
25 Powerful Throat Chakra Affirmations
The regular practice of following Throat Chakra Affirmations can heal, balance, and energize your fifth Chakra.
- My Throat Chakra is active and powerful
- The Divine Blue energy is flowing within me
- My Throat Chakra is aligned with my soul
- I am honest and pure
- I always speak truth
- Truth, Love, and Nonviolence are my eternal qualities
- I am fully open to share and receive love
- The universe is always gracious to me
- I enjoy my own company
- I live a conscious and truthful life
- I always avoid conflict and immoral activities
- I am open to share love and kindness
- I feel love and compassion towards the others
- I am creative and successful
- I enjoy connecting with people
- I live in harmony with the others
- I am honest and authentic with other
- My honesty attract what I deserve
- I accept people as they are
- My life is in perfect balance
- My emotions are pure and kind
- My intellect is sharp and clear
- I have complete control over my mind and emotion
- My intuition always leads me on the right track
- With every step, I move closer to my goals
When you repeat these positive affirmations, your mind, body, and emotion resonate with the corresponding frequency and raise its vibration energy that may clear the blockage and balance your Chakra.
- 20 Powerful Crown Chakra Affirmations
- 25 Powerful Third Eye Chakra Affirmations
- 15 Powerful Heart Chakra Affirmations
- 23 Powerful Solar Plexus Chakra Affirmations
- 22 Powerful Sacral Chakra Affirmations
- 17 Powerful Root Chakra Affirmations
How To Use Throat Chakra Affirmations Effectively?
The most effective way to practice Throat Chakra Affirmations is by sitting crossed leg pose and meditate using throat chakra affirmations.
Because, Meditation helps to focus your mind and concentrate your energy on the object of Meditation, in our case, it’s a Throat chakra.
Hence, Meditating using affirmations is the most effective way to balance your fifth Chakra.
I hope you practice the above-mentioned Throat healing affirmations daily and keep your fifth Chakra open, active, and balanced.
If you have any ideas to share, feel free to comment below.