The Chakra is an energy center formed due to an elaborate network of channels called nadis (in Sanskrit) that carry the vital energy of the body known as prana.
The last and Seventh Chakra is known as “Crown Chakra.” located at the very top of the head and is represented by a violet-colored lotus of 1000 pedals at 20 levels. In the Yogic texts, it is considered as “the source of unbridled ecstasy.”
The Sanskrit word of Crown Chakra is “Sahasrara,” which means “thousand-petalled.” Hence, the Crown Chakra is a place of unlimited bliss or joy.
This Seventh Chakra illumines the other six chakras, and through its consciousness, other chakras function well.
The Sahasrara is associated with spiritual or non-physical dimensions, enlightenment, and a state of higher consciousness.
When a person’s consciousness touches the seventh Chakra, They attain the state of super consciousness or samadhi (in Sanskrit), where they taste the extreme bliss and know about the higher dimensions of being.
However, in the normal condition, The Balanced Crown Chakra can bring,
- Sweetness in emotions
- Deeper connection in relationship
- Unity or Non-dualistic nature
- Freedom from suffering
While the Unbalanced or Blocked Crown Chakra may lead to,
- Unconscious actions
- Stress, depression, and anxiety
- Inferiority complex
The Blockage or imbalance in the Crown Chakra is happened due to fear, selfish attitude, and immoral activities.
But, it can be balanced by sirsasana, kundalini yoga, kriya yoga, chanting “Aum/Om,” and mediation.
However, one of the easiest and effective way to heal and balance your Crown Chakra is by using affirmations. I personally use chakra affirmations whenever I find my life out of balance, and trust me; it works really well.
You can repeat the Crown Chakra Affirmations aloud or recite them while meditating in insolation.
20 Powerful Crown Chakra Affirmations
The regular practice of following Crown Chakra Affirmations can heal, balance, and energize your seventh Chakra.
- My Crown Chakra is active and powerful
- I am pursuing my divine purpose
- The source of ecstasy is within me
- I am love, peace, and bliss
- I am not limited to my body, mind, and emotions
- I am beyond the physical reality
- I am existence, consciousness, and bliss
- I am deeply connected to my supreme source
- The supreme reality always guides me
- The divine is always gracious to me
- I trust my inner guidance
- I feel love and compassion towards the others
- I am fully open to share and receive love
- I live my life with joy and love
- I accept people as they are
- I am fearless and powerful
- I enjoy my own company
- I always avoid conflict and immoral activities
- I live in harmony with the others
- My life is in perfect balance
When you repeat these positive affirmations, your mind, body, and emotion resonate with the corresponding frequency and raise its vibration energy that may clear the Blockage and balance your Chakra.
- 25 Powerful Third Eye Chakra Affirmations
- 25 Powerful Throat Chakra Affirmations
- 15 Powerful Heart Chakra Affirmations
- 23 Powerful Solar Plexus Chakra Affirmations
- 22 Powerful Sacral Chakra Affirmations
- 17 Powerful Root Chakra Affirmations
How To Use Crown Chakra Affirmations Effectively?
The most effective way to practice Crown Chakra Affirmations is by sitting in a lotus pose and meditate using the Crown chakra affirmations.
Because sitting in a crossed leg lotus posture will channel your energy to the Sahasrara, and Meditation will help focus your mind and concentrate your energy on the object of Meditation – Crown chakra.
Hence, Meditating using affirmations is the most effective way to balance your seventh chakra.
I hope you practice the above-mentioned Crown Healing Affirmations daily and keep your seventh chakra open, active, and balanced.
If you have any ideas to share, feel free to comment below.