The Chakra is an energy center formed due to an elaborate network of channels called nadis (in Sanskrit) that carry the vital energy of the body known as prana.
The Third Chakra out of seven is called “The Solar Plexus Chakra.” It is located just above the navel, and In the Yogic texts, it is considered as the center of metaphysics and energy.
Solar Plexus Chakra?
The Sanskrit word of Solar Plexus Chakra is “Manipura,” which means “City of Jewels” or “Resplendent Gem.” Hence, the Solar Plexus Chakra is a place of valuable virtues (traits).
The Solar Plexus Chakra is associated with the power of fire and self-worth. And it governs your digestion and metabolism system.
The Balanced Solar Plexus Chakra can provide us healthy metabolism system, self-worth, self-love, willpower, and confidence.
In contrast, Unbalanced or Blocked Solar Plexus Chakra may lead to an unhealthy body and mind, lack of purpose, lack of energy (laziness), weak self-control, and sadness.
The blockage in the Solar Plexus Chakra is happened due to unhealthy eating and compulsion.
But, it can be balanced by Hatha yoga, kundalini yoga, pranayama (control breathing), and Agni Sara Kriya (moving the abdomen in and out).
However, one of the easiest and effective way to heal and balance your Solar Plexus Chakra is by using affirmations.
Here, I have mentioned some Solar Plexus Chakra Affirmations. You can repeat them aloud or recite them while meditating in insolation.
23 Powerful Solar Plexus Chakra Affirmations
The regular practice of following Solar Plexus Chakra Affirmations can heal, balance, and energize your third Chakra.
- My Solar Plexus Chakra is active and powerful
- The Solar energy is flowing within me
- My Solar Plexus Chakra is aligned with my soul
- I am strong, confident, and motivated
- I am sustained and governed by the element Fire
- I am a part of the infinite source of energy
- The universe is always gracious to me
- I enjoy my own company
- I always feel energetic
- My body is healthy and vital
- I have an unshakable willpower
- I choose to live a positive, peaceful, and conscious life
- I am deeply connected to my eternal self
- My body is a safe place for my radiant soul
- I am open to share love and kindness
- I move every step with confidence
- I am worthy of love and peace
- With every breath, I inhale vitality and exhale insecurities
- I am confident and fearless
- Nothing can distract me without my permission
- I always believe in myself
- I enjoy my own company and feel satisfied with myself
- My intuition always leads me on the right track
- 20 Powerful Crown Chakra Affirmations
- 25 Powerful Third Eye Chakra Affirmations
- 25 Powerful Throat Chakra Affirmations
- 15 Powerful Heart Chakra Affirmations
- 22 Powerful Sacral Chakra Affirmations
- 17 Powerful Root Chakra Affirmations
How To Use Solar Plexus Chakra Affirmations Effectively?
The most effective way to practice Solar Plexus Chakra Affirmations is by sitting in crossed leg pose, making a sun mudra, and meditate using affirmations.
In yogic texts, it is suggested that the solar plexus chakra can be activated and balanced using Sun Mudra or Surya Mudra.
Along with this, Meditation helps to focus the mind and concentrate the energy on the object of Meditation; in our case, it’s a solar plexus chakra.
Thus, Sitting in sun mudra and Meditate by repeating affirmations can be the most effective way to balance your Manipura.
I hope you practice the above-mentioned solar plexus healing affirmations daily and keep your third Chakra open, active, and balanced.
If you have any ideas to share, feel free to comment below.