The Chakra is an energy center formed due to an elaborate network of channels called nadis (in Sanskrit) that carry the vital energy of the body known as prana.
The sixth Chakra out of seven is called “Third Eye Chakra.” The transparent colored lotus flower symbolizes it with two pedals. In the Yogic texts, it is considered as “Insight Eye” or “Mind’s Eye.”
Third Eye Chakra?
The Third eye chakra is located at the center of the forehead between two eyebrows. And The Sanskrit word of Third Eye Chakra is “Ajna,” which means “To perceive.” Hence, the Third Eye Chakra is a place of knowledge and absolute clarity.
Ajna Chakra is associated with Pure wisdom, clairvoyance, and intuition. By attaining the powers of Ajna, one may know about mystical forces and higher dimensions of life and become omniscient. Also, one can control the Prakruti (the universe, nature)
The Balanced Third Eye Chakra can bring,
- Clarity in everything
- Better decision making
- Higher concentration
- Highten intuition
- Psychic abilities
- Freedom from suffering
While the Unbalanced or Blocked Third Eye Chakra may lead to,
- Less control over mind and emotion
- Less concentration power
- Inferiority complex
The blockage or imbalance in the Third Eye Chakra is happened due to fear, deception, and immoral activities.
But, it can be balanced by asanas, Shambhavi Mahamudra, kundalini yoga, and pranayama (control breathing) practices.
However, one of the easiest and effective way to heal and balance your Third Eye Chakra is by using affirmations. I personally use chakra affirmations whenever I find my life out of balance, and it works significantly well for me.
You can repeat the Chakra Affirmations aloud or recite them while meditating in insolation.
25 Powerful Third Eye Chakra Affirmations
The regular practice of following Third Eye Chakra Affirmations can heal, balance, and energize your sixth Chakra.
- My Third Eye Chakra is active and powerful
- I am wise and intuitive
- I have a sharp intellect and a pure heart
- My intuition always leads me on the right track
- I always trust my inner guidance
- The more I use my intuition, the more it grows
- I live my life with absolute clarity
- I see things as they truly are
- I accept people as they are
- I am deeply connected to the supreme source of wisdom
- The divine always illuminates my intellect with wisdom
- My intellect is sharp and clear
- I can discriminate between what is right and what is wrong
- I can direct my life towards my divine purpose
- I am deeply connected with my eternal being
- I have complete control over my mind and emotion
- I am open to meet new possibilities and situations
- I am fearless and powerful
- I am fully open to give and receive love
- The universe is always gracious to me
- I enjoy my own company
- I always avoid conflict and immoral activities
- I feel love and compassion towards the others
- I live in harmony with the others
- My life is in perfect balance
When you repeat these positive affirmations, your mind, body, and emotion resonate with the corresponding frequency and raise its vibration energy that may clear the blockage and balance your Chakra.
- 20 Powerful Crown Chakra Affirmations
- 25 Powerful Throat Chakra Affirmations
- 15 Powerful Heart Chakra Affirmations
- 23 Powerful Solar Plexus Chakra Affirmations
- 22 Powerful Sacral Chakra Affirmations
- 17 Powerful Root Chakra Affirmations
How To Use Third Eye Chakra Affirmations Effectively?
The most effective way to practice Third Eye Chakra Affirmations is by sitting in a crossed leg pose with eyes closed, focusing attention between your eyebrows, and meditate using Third Eye chakra affirmations.
Because, Focusing attention on the eye chakra will energize your sixth Chakra, and Meditation will help to focus your mind and concentrate your energy on the object of Meditation; in our case, it’s a Third Eye chakra.
Hence, Meditating using affirmations is the most effective way to balance your sixth Chakra.
I hope you practice the above-mentioned Third Eye Healing Affirmations daily and keep your sixth Chakra open, active, and balanced.
If you have any ideas to share, feel free to comment below.