On the new moon day, the moon aligns in between the earth and the sun.
In astrology, the New moon is the first lunar phase, which means it’s a new beginning.
Therefore, It’s the best time to set new intentions, initiate new projects, formulate your ideas and goals, practice your manifestation rituals and spiritual rituals.
In Hinduism, the new moon is considered a special day; people fast on this day and perform their religious rituals to progress on the spiritual journey.
Since this day is powerful, you can utilize it to rejuvenate yourself and prepare yourself for a new beginning.
By keeping this in mind, let me share 77 New moon affirmations with you.
77 New Moon Affirmations
- I give thanks to the energy of the new moon
- I am ready to embarrass a new beginning
- I am ready to bring good changes to my life
- As the new moon grows, as do my accomplishments
- The universe is with me and fulfills all my desires
- I am making progress in the material and spiritual world
- I invite abundance from all directions
- I am aligned with the infinite source of energy
- I always foster positive thoughts and emotions
- I resonate with the frequency of abundance
- I am abundant and limitless
- I have forgotten my past, and I am open to new possibilities
- I celebrate my new beginnings
- I am optimistic, confident, and fearless
- I consciously direct my life
- I have the power to change my fate
- I have abilities to manifest what I want
- I trust and follow my intuition
- My intuition always leads me in the right direction
- I am the creator of my destiny
- I am manifesting my dream life
- I manifest all my desires at ease
- My wishes are coming true in beautiful ways
- I am stronger, better, and more resilient
- I never step back from taking big actions
- The challenges make me strong, and I courageously face them
- Everything is POSSIBLE for me
- Whatever I think and imagine, I can achieve
- The universe has already put all powers within me
- No one can hold me back from achieving my dreams
- I won’t rest until I get what I want
- I am focused and committed to my goals
- I give my best to achieve my goals and never worry about outcomes
- I am not defined by my past; I am driven by my future
- I am rich and successful
- I live my life with complete freedom
- Whatever I demand automatically comes into my life
- I believe that whatever happens, happens for good
- I inhale peace and exhale uncertainties
- I spread peace and positivity around me
- I welcome healthy positive changes in my life
- The divine universe is on my site
- My heart and arms are open to receiving wonderful blessings
- I am grounded and aligned with my true self
- I am unlimited and infinite
- I am free to choose the direction of my life
- I believe in my ability to succeed
- I can make positive choices about my future
- The universe put me on my path of empowerment
- I feel healthy, I feel alive, I feel radiant today
- I am ready for new adventures
- I am a magnet of divine abundance
- I invite miracles into my life each and every day
- I can now focus on what needs to be the priority of life
- I radiate positive energy
- I project happiness, joy, and contentment to other
- I am worthy of all the abundance I wish to come into my life
- I am safe and protected
- I am talented I have a beautiful personality
- I am a divinely guided person
- Today I celebrate my new beginnings
- I have promised myself to grow and prosper
(New Moon Affirmations For Love and gratitude)
- I am grateful for being alive today
- I welcome love into my life
- I am fully open to sharing and receiving love
- My heart radiates unconditional love to everyone
- I thank the universe for giving me such a wonderful life
- I am grateful for everything I have
- May the universe showers bliss and love on everyone
- Love, peace, and compassion are my eternal nature
- My heart is filled with joy, love, and compassion
- I live in a state of bliss and gratitude
- I live in harmony with the universe
- I have a deep love for myself and others
- I deserve more love and happiness in my life
- Happiness is a choice, and I choose to be happy
- Wherever I go, I will spread happiness, love, and compassion
Ok, these were the 77 new moon affirmations.
I would suggest choosing some of these affirmations and practicing them twice every new moon day.
However, If you have different intentions in life you can craft into the affirmations and contemplate them on a new moon.
How to write new moon affirmations
In order to make your own list of affirmations, you have to ask yourself two questions, what are you thankful for? and what do you want in life?
It could be love, a relationship, happiness, spiritual growth, financial support, wealth, a job, a car, a house, or anything.
So, here’re few steps to write affirmations.
Step 1: Write a list of things you are grateful for.
Step 2: Write a list of things you want in life.
Step 3: Now make a conscious positive sentence around each thing you’re grateful for.
- I am grateful for being alive today
- I am thankful for having a lovely supportive family
Here, you can make affirmations to express thanks to the moon.
Step 4: Similarly, make positive sentences in the present tense around each thing you want in near future.
First, visualize yourself in possession of your dream and then write affirmations using positive words.
Try to avoid words such as I want, I need, instead use I am, I have, I own.
- I am living a luxurious life
- I am attracting my soulmate
- I own XYZ car
This way, make a list of 5-10 affirmations for a new moon, and remember each one.
Related Post: How To Write A Manifestation Wish List?
How To Practice New Moon Affirmations
On a new moon day, the moon and sun have the same ecliptic longitude. So, the best time to practice affirmations is when the moon aligns between earth and the sun, known as the solar eclipse, which lasts approximately 4 hours.
Follow the subsequent steps for practicing new moon affirmations.
- Remember your chosen affirmations.
- Move into a quiet room where no one can disturb you.
- Prepare a comfortable seat to meditate and affirm.
- Sit in a comfortable stable posture and close your eyes.
- Take few deep breaths.
- Now start uttering or reciting your chosen affirmations. As you affirm, visualize and feel as if it becomes your reality.
Thus, practice this ritual once during the solar eclipse time and once at night before going to sleep.
Related Post: How To Meditate To Manifest Anything
I think meditation is the most powerful and effective way to use affirmations because it helps to quieten your mind and allows you to focus on one thing.
That’s it for today.
I hope all your wishes come true and you live a blissful dream life.