I have been practicing meditation since 2015. I started with the mantra and breathing meditation, and during my early teaching, I came to know about affirmation and the subconscious mind and how to reprogram my subconscious mind using affirmations.
Since then, I have incorporated affirmations with my daily meditation practice, and it has helped me gain positivity, love, happiness, and abundance in my life.
Therefore, In this article, I will provide you a list of 70 Meditation Affirmations (some of them I personally use) and explain How to use affirmations effectively with meditation.
- Meditation Affirmations For Gratitude
- Meditation Affirmations For Healing
- Meditation Affirmations For Positivity
- Meditation Affirmations For Love & Compassion
- Meditation Affirmations For Abundance
See, meditation affirmations can not be defined as a particular type of statement. Instead, they can be on any theme such as positivity, gratitude, self-healing, love, compassion, self-improvement, etc.
Now, without further ado. Let’s come to the main topic.
70 Meditation Affirmations
- I am grateful for being alive
- I choose to be happy and grateful today
- I am feeling blessed and content today
- I am strong and unshakable
- I am aligned with the divine energy
- I allow myself to heal and grow
- The universe always fulfills my needs
- I like helping others
- I spread love and happiness wherever I go
- I promise myself to prosper
Meditation Affirmations For Gratitude
- I am grateful for the life I have
- I feel so blessed today
- I appreciate the gift of being alive
- I thank god for this beautiful life
- I am thankful for my family and friends
- I am grateful to have food and shelter
- I am grateful for the love I got
- I am grateful for my ability to grow and prosper
- I appreciate the freedom I have
- I appreciate the beauty of this world
Meditation Affirmations For Healing
- I am happy, I am healthy
- I am physically fit and mentally strong
- I have forgiven myself and others
- I allow myself to heal
- My body and mind know how to heal itself
- I am resilient and balanced
- I am connected with the infinite source of energy
- I treat people with love and compassion
- I always avoid conflict and respect other’s opinion
- I am open to give and receive love
- I trust that everything in my life is unfolding perfectly
- I embrace my life as it is
Meditation Affirmations For Positivity
- I am positive and strong
- I am a fearless soul
- I am peaceful and content
- I am confident and powerful
- I am creative and optimistic
- I am productive in my work
- I value my time and use it in a proper way
- I am not defined by my past, but driven by my future
- I am ready for new opportunities
- I learn from my mistakes
- I face life’s challenges boldly
- All powers are within me
- I am backed by the divine power
- I can achieve what I want
- I define and pursue my goals until I achieve them
- I take massive, determined actions to achieve my goals
- I trust my initiation
- I have taken responsibility for my fate
- I am the creator of my destiny
- Every IMPOSSIBLE thing is POSSIBLE for me
Meditation Affirmations For Love & Compassion
- Love is my divine nature
- My heart radiates unconditional love to everyone
- The more I love others, the more love I receive in my life
- My love grows stronger every day
- I treat people with love and compassion
- I spread happiness, love, and compassion wherever I go
Also Read: 65 Divine Feminine Affirmations
Meditation Affirmations For Abundance
- I welcome abundance into my life
- I am connected with the universal supply of abundance
- The universe always fulfill my desires
- I am worthy of what I want
- I attract things that make my life happy
- I deserve to be wealthy and successful
- Money consistently comes to me in increasing quantity
- I spend my money wisly
- I am grateful for the abundance I have and the abundance on its way
- I invite more prosperity in my life
- I use my money to help needy people
- I promise myself to grow
Remember some of these affirmations as per your intention or goal in life and regularly repeat them during the meditation.
Now, let’s see how you can use these affirmations most effectively with meditation and leverage maximum benefits out of your practice.
How To Use Affirmations While Meditating?
When it comes to affirmations, three ingredients are necessary;
- Concise choice of positive words in line with your intention
- Clear visualization
- And corresponding feeling
Firstly, choose and memorize 4-5 affirmations that are concise, easy to remember, and define your purpose or desire.
Then follow these steps,
- Go to a quiet place where you will not be disturbed or interrupted
- Sit in a cross-legged posture (meditative pose) with eyes closed and spine comfortably erect
- Mindfully do deep breathing (inhale & exhale) for 5 times
- Start uttering or reciting your chosen affirmations one by one
(As you affirm, visualize that particular situation in your mind and cultivate the corresponding feeling. This way, meditate for 10-15 minutes every day or twice a day)
Try to cultivate the habit of meditation and affirmations in order to get positive transformations in yourself.
Remember, merely saying affirmations without any visualization and feeling are just words that can not affect your mind and behavior. But, when you mix visualization and feeling with affirmations, they instantly reach to your subconscious mind and influence your mindset, beliefs, and behavior.
Note: Do not become discouraged if you can’t direct your emotions for the first time. It’s normal, happens with every newbie. Instead, keep practicing without expecting or interpreting anything, and one day you may find yourself in a good position.
What Is Affirmation Meditation?
In affirmation meditation, you repeat affirmations aloud (as you can hear your own voice) or recite them in your mind. Also, while affirming a statement, you visualize it and cultivate the corresponding feeling related to that positive statement (affirmation).
Can You Say Affirmations While Meditating?
Yes, you can say affirmations to yourself while meditating; this is called the auto-suggestion technique, and it is used to reprogram the subconscious mind to get desired changes in one’s personality, habits, and beliefs.
But, when you use affirmations, try to integrate imagination and feeling faculty to speed up the desired output.
Should You Meditate Or Do Affirmations First?
Don’t take Meditation and affirmations as separate practices.
Consider Meditation as a practice of focusing the mind on an object. The object of mediation can be your breath, a candle flame, matra, mala bead, or anything including affirmations.
So, if you are confused between mediation and affirmations, just close your eyes and focus your mind on the repetition of affirmations.
Thus, you can be meditative while repeating the affirmations just like a mantra mediation.
That’s it for today.
I hope you enjoyed reading this article.